Judicial Survey opened May 1 and will run through June 11. Your participation is needed.
WCBA membership for 2016 offers access to all publications, The Writ delivered to your mail box, discounts on CLE seminars, optional listings in Find A Lawyer and the ADR sections of the Directory and more. Click below to join now.
Find A Lawyer
The Bar’s Find A Lawyer program garnered over 2600 hits in 2015-2016. Participants in Find A Lawyer must be a member of WCBA. Applications and renewals will be sent soon. Deadline to be included in the 2016-17 Directory is April 29, 2016 (no exceptions.)
Mandatory Electronic Filing Expands at the Second Judicial District Court
Electronic filing Article
Federal CJA Panel Applications
Law Practice Tips Blog
Jim Calloway writes an entertaining and informative blog about managing your law practice.. Find it here.
June 8, 2016 Luncheon
WCBA Annual Meeting, Election &
The “Younger” Judges of the the Second Judicial District Court, General Jurisdiction with Judges Freeman, Sattler, Simons & Stiglich
12Noon – Harrah’s
Current Legal News
News from ABA Journal
- 10 Questions Live: Groundbreaking transgender judge talks bathroom laws
- Baylor demotes Ken Starr, will fire football coach over school’s handling of sex-assault allegations
- Lawyer-turned-entrepreneur admits he financed Hulk Hogan’s Gawker suit
- Think you know it all? Take this news quiz to prove it
- This law school sent the most grads into full-time, long-term legal jobs
- Man is charged in death of law prof Dan Markel; case is reportedly investigated as murder for hire
- Fewer than 1% of arrestees in Chicago see a lawyer while in police custody
- 11 states sue feds over new guidelines for restroom and locker room use by transgender individuals
- What is your sign-off on professional correspondence?
- State Department lawyers weren’t asked to review Clinton’s use of private server, report says